Terms of Service
Solawest – Seed Potatoes has created this site for the personal information of its users. No commercial use, even partial data contained therein may be made without the prior written consent of Solawest. This page details the legal requirements that apply to each visitor to this site. The fact of the visit involves the acceptance and implementation specifications of this document unconditionally.
1) Solawest – Seed Potatoes has tried to ensure the accuracy of all information provided on its website. Despite the care taken in the choice of information posted on this site, it is possible that it contains errors, inaccuracies or omissions. The contractual liability of Solawest shall in no circumstances be held liable for possible point and unexpected errors may occur on the site. On the other hand, the information on this site can be modified and updated without notice.
2) Solawest – Seed Potatoes can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage, direct or indirect, whatever the causes (including those that may be caused by the possible spread of viruses or computer fraud) or consequences arising from the consultation of this site, its use, information and employment information it contains or even impossible to access them, with the exception of direct damage of consecutive gross negligence or willful misconduct of Solawest – Seed Potatoes.
3) In addition, hypertext links on this website to supplement the information is not the responsibility of Solawest – Seed Potatoes because of their content, nor the content of external websites pointing to the site through a hyperlink, no control can be exercised by Solawest – Seed Potatoes on these totally independent sites. Any user of the site and hyperlinks to protect against viruses that could be inoculated him when visiting this website or sites accessed from this site by hyperlinks.
Solawest – Seed Potatoes does not guarantee that the server hosting the website is free of viruses or it can occur a technical problem that could damage the components of the user’s computer or data that might be stored. In any event Solawest – Seed Potatoes or its subcontractors shall not be liable for any damage that may occur when connecting to the site.
The elements presented in this website are subject to change without notice and are provided without any warranty, express or implied, of any kind and can not give rise to any right to compensation.
1) The entirety of this website, presentation and all material, including logos, graphics, photographs, drawings, videos, sounds … etc., appearing on the site are protected by French and international laws on property intellectual, and are the exclusive property of Solawest – Seed Potatoes.
2) No license or right other than to consult the “site” is granted to any person in respect of intellectual property rights. Reproduction of site documents is authorized solely for informative purposes and for personal and private use, any reproduction or use of copies made for other purposes is expressly prohibited.
3) Working with documents : Any information, images, video, campaign, etc … are protected as described above. These achievements are encumbered by rights of third parties (ie photographers, models, illustrators, directors …) which are the subject of transfer of rights that have been traded by mutual agreement. In this respect all rights of reproduction, representation and public communication including downloadable documents representing achievements (posters, press, films …) are reserved in this specific context.
No commercial use is allowed and terms of the this paragraph a) b) c) apply. The non-compliance with these provisions and their bans are an infringement may result in civil or criminal liability.
To take full advantage of all the features of website Solawest – Seed Potatoes, using Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0 + (PC), Chrome 28 + or Firefox 22.0 + (Mac and PC) is highly recommended (free software).
Some web pages contain PDF documents. To read these documents, you need Acrobat Reader. Download Acrobat Reader.
ZI de Lanrinou,
BP 29800 à Landerneau
The Publication manager is Michael CAM.
The Solawest – Seed Potatoes website was designed and developped by Image de Marque.
Téléphone : 02 30 96 09 42
Fax : 02 98 43 41 37
Site internet : www.image-de-marque.fr
15 Rue Lamoricière
Bâtiment Le Beaumanoir – Hall A – 2ème étage
44100 NANTES – France